Interface FM and Interface Power are an important partnership leader in facility management and general contracting at international level. In fact, Interface FM not only has operational offices structured throughout the Italian territory, but is also operational in most European countries with offices and staff located in Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Croatia. At the same time, Interface Power also supports Interface FM throughout Europe.
Interface FM offers maintenance solutions for customers in the high-end retail sector (fashion, jewelry, luxury, technology, corporate) operating in the maintenance and installation of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire and air conditioning systems; Interface Power works with the same target of customers, providing integrated building and plant engineering works and construction management services.
Interface FM and Interface Power are controlled by the holding company GAG London Equity Capital, which has in its portfolio HUB/ART Exhibition, active with contemporary art exhibitions in its two art galleries (Milan, Barcelona) and offices (Paris, London).
What we are looking for
For the strengthening of our internal staff, we are looking for a figure of Art Director / Communication Designer.
Duties and responsibilities
The resource will be inserted within the Communication and Marketing division and will have the task of managing the communication of all the realities managed by GAG London Equity Capital.
The tasks include communication management:
- internal: how to keep the brand consistent from the point of view of image and processes for employees, achieve everything that can serve in a corporate environment
- external: managing the websites (WordPress) of network’s companies and HUB/ART’s one, design and curate the newsletters on MailChimp, manage our social networks, creating and managing the corporate image and assets of companies and new subsidiaries of GAG London
Production of digital and printed material:
- Corporate presentations, slides, and documents for customer and supplier relations
- Elaborate graphics to support construction and maintenance work (adhesives, worksheets, blocks, pre-spaced, signs, badges, business cards)
- Printed and digital materials for the promotion of HUB/ART events and art exhibitions, such as exhibition catalogs, invitations, posters, exhibition layout, post social
Management and supervision of internal and external communication platforms:
- Network’s websites
- Corporate Intranet (WordPress)
- Corporate e-mail (cPanel / Site Tools)
- Management of hostings and domains
- External newsletters and internal communications via MailChimp
Personal and professional skills
- 3+ years of experience in a company or agency in a similar role
- Strong proactivity and autonomy
- Excellent ability to organize work and deadlines
- Available and open to collaborate and help colleagues in other departments
- Transversal skills between digital and analog media
- Research and development orientation
- Ability to react positively to feedback and quickly recalibrate processes accordingly
- Curiosity and attention to news and trends in art, design, fashion, and architecture
- Knowledge of the principles at the basis of branding (creation, management, and maintenance of a consistent, coherent, and solid coordinated image over time)
- Ability to argue design choices clearly and convincingly
- To have the ability to keep (and let colleagues keep) consistent over time each new design (see: signature at the bottom of emails, letterheads, templates for offers and final accounts, business presentations …)
- Self-starter always ready to look for new ways to optimize processes, activities, and methods not only in the communication department but also in the core departments of the company
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- High competence in web design with WordPress
- Bases of CSS/HTML (editing and customization of WP themes)
- Knowledge of backend management of a website (cPanel and similar)
- MS Office package knowledge
- Knowledge of the MacOS work environment
- Knowledge of Pages & Numbers apps
- Familiar with Dropbox and Google Drive
- Italian fluent C2+
- English B1+
- Other languages are a plus welcome
- Type of employment: open-ended, with probationary contract period
- Remuneration: competitive, commensurate with experience and defined with the Company Management.
- Work availability: full time
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
Place of work
- South Milan, at the Interface HUB
- Possibility to travel abroad
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, according to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, according to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/0.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)